Jason received his Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science from Cornell College with a minor in Sport Management. He is a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and a Level 1 Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition. Fitness and athletics have always been a big part of his life starting at a young age competing on a traveling baseball team, and later competing at the collegiate level in both football and track and field. He has also coached and worked with strength and conditioning programs at both the high school and college level.
He works daily with people, both in person and online all over the world, to achieve their goals and live a healthier and happier life. When he is not working with clients, Jason enjoy spending time with his friends and family, and staying active with sports and fitness.
Certifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, minor in Sport Management: Cornell College
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Nutrition Coach
- Kettle bell, TRX, ViPR, pre and post-natal certified
- 10 years of experience in the fitness industry working with clients ranging from 12-81 years old